dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Comprehensive List of Suggestions/Questions.

I wanted to make a visually pleasing list with a series of questions and suggestions. This will be consistently updated as I think of more stuff. Also, I know some of these may seem a little far-fetched or too complicated but I'm kind of in that mindset that since this will be the only KF release for I'm assuming quite a long while, that we might as well go all out with it. ANYWAY! Enjoy!

Please do not post links to other similar questions or suggestions. I'm aware that some of these may have been asked, but unless it's be directly commented on with a yay, nay, or may by a developer, it will remain as a suggestion and therefore, will remain on this thread.



Trader:


Spoiler!







Characters:


Spoiler!







Settings:


Spoiler!







Mutants:


Spoiler!







Weapons:


Spoiler!







Graphics:


Spoiler!







General:


Spoiler!









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire