lundi 24 novembre 2014

[Question] Rising storm trolled me

Hello guys!



I bought Red Orchestra 2 a year ago and I really have enjoyed it. Yesterday I saw that you could buy red orchestra 2/ rising storm and have full content of the other game for 5 dollars so I tought: "I already have full red orchestra 2 so I might have full rising storm now". Then my dreams came true, I joined a server and all the classes were there so I played for like 3 hours and then I went to sleep. Like 12 hours later I wanted to play again and I joined another server but now, again, I only can play as a rifleman.



I think it would be fair if I get rising storm, I mean all the people who bought the game for 5 bucks also have it...



And dont tell me: "Why you did not buy rising storm when it was 5 bucks?", I dont have a credit card so I cant buy it directly from steam.



Manuel




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire