jeudi 27 novembre 2014

SCRN balance perk discount not working

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the "modding" community, and started playing on my server a week ago, and I discovered that most of the normal perks, have no discount bonus.

On the medic, sharpshooter and the Support, none of the weapons have discount bonuses, and on the firebug only the Flare revolvers are discounted.

Does this have something to do with scrn balance and the max level cap?



Is there an option I can cap the discount to a max of level 6?

Or do I need to mod it myself?



* I do have SCRN balance and gunslinger on the server, also a few custom perks, but those discounts do work.

Also, is there a way, I can make the medic sentry bot, a bot for the medic? So, discount applies for the medic.

And can I make it that the turrets from Sentry Tech add up to the damage progression?



Alot of questions, sorry for that, really want to learn :)

Thanks alot




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire