I have noticed on Hue City sometimes it's like a nightmare shooting at people, bullets don't seem to connect, are hitting invisible objects or disappear completely. At first I thought it was just me, lag, etc etc etc but the more I play Hue City the more I encounter it. The last straw was last night firing from C wall with the M40 towards the back of D and E where the mounted NVA machine gun is. An enemy was crouching in one of the archways completely visible yet I couldn't hit him at all. After the
SECOND MAGAZINE of firing directly center mass, at his head, feet, all dang around him I finally landed a headshot. The issue also occured from another firing position from the balcony of a building next to E. The same issue occured with 2 other enemies in the same area of the archways near the MG. I have noticed as NVA around the D and E areas this unusual hit registration occurs quite alot, even in open ground.
Has anyone encountered anything like this? For the record I've put well over 1500 hours into RO2 and know how to kill the enemy so this is doing my head in.
Unusual weapon activity/hit registration on Hue City???
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire