lundi 26 juin 2017

Server Takeover Feature

I would like to keep it enabled on my server so that people can play with their friends. But I have 2 problems with it right now:
  1. After a successful takeover, the server just defaults to "normal difficulty" and "7 waves", ignoring my previous settings.
  2. I have Soloplayers doing a passworded takeover. That's what solo offline is for. Can servers really be taken over by solo players? Or did I just look into the admin panel at a moment, when his friends were already gone?
Regarding 1: Are there config settings that let me allow takeovers but restore my settings afterwards?
Regarding 2: If it is possible for soloplayers to do takeovers, how can I prevent it? I don't want to let singleplayers block a server. Is there a way to set the minimum player count for takeovers to 2? I don't want to set the minimum player count for non takeover games on 2 though.

Server Takeover Feature

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire