jeudi 22 juin 2017

Killing Floor 2 - License Expired

So I open up my steam for the first time since Sunday to find my Killing Floor 2 license has been expired.

I am sharing the game from a different account that I don't play on and have clocked up just shy of 70 hours and leveled up a good few of my perks in that time. I log on today to find that the license has expired on the leveled account.

The license is still working fine on my mail account that the game was gifted to me on, but it has not even been played there and none of my perks are leveled.

Any one have anything legitimate I can do to continue playing on my leveled up account that now says license expired? Is this a technical glitch because the steam store is acting up due to the steam sale?

And before you ask, I have seen the posts and articles online of this happening to people who troll and/or hack. I can ensure you this is not me, as I am not that type of person.

Kind Regards,
Kevin

Killing Floor 2 - License Expired

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire