vendredi 23 juin 2017

Bugsplat/Crash/ Game failing to launch.

READ ALL BEFORE COMMENTING
Has anyone found any new ways to fix the issue?
Update 1.01 once again was a resounding failure with once again no insight and brushed off with cheap words "Fixed several crashes"
The same garbage they've been spouting for months with every update.
2 Days ago the game worked for me every time I started it up, 24 hours later it fails every attempted start up with nothing in the slightest being changed.
I feel like this is groundhog day.
READ BEFORE COMMENTING.
The issue DOES NOT LAY with my computer specs, my graphics card, integrated graphics, my BIOS step up, any back ground applications running, PC security/protection/, updated drivers, verifying cache, steam issues and deleting certain files.
I SEND CRASH REPORTS EVERY TIME.
I have emailed the devs for support but they offer no help only insisting I get a refund which is impossible because I have over 15 hours of playtime.
Crash logs all report everything is normal up until the loading of the main menu.
The game is fully compatible on my computer, I have over 20 hours of game play.





Bugsplat/Crash/ Game failing to launch.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire