mardi 20 juin 2017

Fade to black from headshot persisting after respawn

I was playing as a sapper on SongBe, and got killed with a headshot from around 40m away when advancing onto point B. My screen faded to black as usual for headshots, but once I respawned at Whiskey ten seconds later it was still black. I could still see my hud, tactical view, and map, but everything from my character's eyes was black. I could still move around and fire my weapon, so I was fully spawned in. After deciding to plant a sapper mine at my feet and shoot it, I respawned again and this time my screen was normal.

Just leaving this here, I posted about it in the changelog announcement for today too. This has never happened to be before today's update.

Fade to black from headshot persisting after respawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire