mercredi 21 juin 2017

Achievements for winning a "Headshots only" game in Suicidal and HoE, for every maps

Wow ! This weekly mutator is a blast !

I can't believe how KF2 become so much harder with headshots only. I have 700 hours, all achievements won with a solid group of friends, but winning those two simple Hard games in 7 waves was a very cool challenge. And during the fight, I couldn't stop thinking "If this is Hard mode, I can't imagine how hard it could be on Suicidal or HoE".

I'm still in favour of an higher difficulty than Hell on Earth. But having two more achievements by map, challenging us to win a game in Suicidal and HoE in "Headshots Only" game mode... I can't imagine how much hundred of hours I will spend on KF2.

Achievements for winning a "Headshots only" game in Suicidal and HoE, for every maps

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire