samedi 24 juin 2017

Making Private LAN Servers.

Hello, i'm new there, and I don't know if it was said earlier or not, but I would like to known if there's any chance that you guys would ever give us back an option to create our own Private server, or LAN server like it was in KF1 using TCP/IP connection, or just LAN network via cable.

What i mostly enjoy on this game is to play with my friends only, on our private servers, which was possible in KF1, but now, you can't create your own server besides long and time n space consuming, not properly working dedicated servers, which will not work for me either since i don't have public IP.

I don't know your real decision why you don't add the Creating LAN game option here, but me and thousands of other ppl would be really grateful you can add it back to KF2. Please Tripwire, make it done. Regards, your long time player.

Making Private LAN Servers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire