jeudi 22 juin 2017

Display of door health / Overall door integrity

I've noticed Killing Floor 2 has made amendments in it's welding system to prevent doors from being abused. I'm not so sure myself, but based on tests I've run doors appear to have a health value supposedly to prevent areas from being held too long, or support from gaining afk exp. This could also be a bug, but it seems consistent so I'm led to believe it's not.

While I think this is a nice feature, it's also lacking in context for players. I've seen on multiple occasions doors go from 100% integrity to 0 for no apparent reason. This can easily be passed off or assumed to be a bug. I think it would help to have some sort of display of how much health the door has so events aren't so spontaneous for players. It could also promote strategy since they'll have to plan their offense, defense or escape once the door goes down.

Display of door health / Overall door integrity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire