jeudi 8 juin 2017

Any plans to rework Survivalist into something more viable and interesting?

Hi, long time no see forum.

I had just picked up KF2 to play once again after a long pause and saw that the Survivalist is still the "poor man's choice" -perk to your squad composition as it was when it was launched. Doing a bit of everything just barely contributing and not excelling or being useful at anything on it's own cept for trash zed killing, in which he also struggles if he does not buy an assault rifle or (in my humble opinion) his only saving grace, the Stoner LMG.

Leveling Survivalist is a pain, but I love the concept of a survivalist perk, so I'm asking you, if there has been any word related on the perk getting a rework into something interesting and unique?

Any plans to rework Survivalist into something more viable and interesting?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire