vendredi 9 juin 2017

Cu Chi's first three objectives are nice, the rest is tedious and pure annoyance

Is anyone of you guys from TWI and AMG into S'n'M? Seriously folks, Cu Chi reminds me of Spartanovka which initially is a beautiful map but the later stages of the map are just boring and annoying as hell. It's not cool to crawl for about 2 minutes only to find oneself dead as the terrain somehow has weird curves and the forest ground seems to always expose you as an American. This is also the case when you are crawling forward in those natural trenches, all of a sudden you get killed from the flank from about 50-100 meters away. Very realistic when I am being shielded by soil like all around.

As I mentioned it already in another post here on, the tunnels on Cu Chi are a mess also. There is no reason for the US forces to not being able to use their guns in the tunnels. Whenever playing NVA and I meet some Americans, I almost always go for bayonet melee as it's only fair in an unfair game.

Cu Chi's first three objectives are nice, the rest is tedious and pure annoyance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire