jeudi 12 mars 2015

RO2 Connection issue.

Hello,



I'm sorry for creating such a thread, but I've become extremely desperate because I cannot play Red Orchestra/Rising Storm at all for weeks now.



The problem is this:

Everytime I try to connect to a server (any server), I'm stuck at the loading screen forever. I can see the soldier at the bottom right running, but that is it. I'm stuck there until disconnected, or pressing F10 to manually disconnect.



I tried all the solutions here:



http://ift.tt/1FQjjPy



but nothing worked. Even tried to connect via console, but did not work either.



I'm really hoping for some light in all this darkness here, because RO2/RS is one of the few games I really enjoy, and it'd be a real shame to lose such a gem to unknown/crappy reasons.



On another note, the game would reset all my settings from time to time (everything, settings back to default, showing me all the tips like it's the first time opening the game). I don't know if it helps at all, but i'm just reporting it as well.



Thank you for your time.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire