vendredi 26 septembre 2014

The game doesnt start after the update.

After the last 3GB update that was released a couple of days ago, i can no longer play this game because it doesnt start at all. When i click to play, nothing happens. The ROgame.exe starts running in task manager but the game itself doesnt start. I dont even get the starting picture.

I have tried many things to solve this problem like deleting the "red orchestra 2" file in My documents, deleting Binaries file in SteamApps/common/Red Orchestra 2, running again the RO2redist and pbsvc_hos and as last resort i uninstalled the game and installed it again. Nothing fixed my problem and the game still doesnt start.

I am seriously out of ideas and i am posting here with the hope of someone helping me because i really like this game.

I am running Windows 8.1 Pro (x64) and i have the latest drivers installed in my GPU (AMD Radeon HD 7870)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire