mardi 30 septembre 2014

[Crash] RO2 crash

Since I have my new pc (gaming) I have freeze with map change, lagging gameplay and menu crashes:mad: as if the game is broken or in alpha...:eek: Serious how can u make a game not supported on newer game systems??? Getting a littlebit sick of this stupid support. I read some threads and the guys are even asking what is in your logging files let us know with screenshots or video's how it is crashing and where it is crashing please you Developers should know how to fix a game without every single human out there having crashes or problems with the game -,- even a greenlight game has better performance or support looks like I have thrown away money for a broken game :mad::mad::mad:. And if u wanna know my system (I know it is a system to max out this game) here the details.



Ram: Corsair vengeance 8 gb 1666MHZ

Graphic card: Msi Geforce GTX 770 Gaming 2GB

Processor: Intel Core I5 4670K 3,6 ghz up to 3,8 6mb Cache 4 cores 1,5MB cache per core.



If there is a possible solution to fix this without me needing to make video's screenshots or logging files I am glad to hear them and I appriciate that. Already thanks for reading this.



Greetz from Demonspree.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire