samedi 27 septembre 2014

[Crash] Stuck after loading map

Hi all!



First of all, thanks for last Tuesday's update (23 September 2014) it looks really great from what I have seen!



After the update I have a big problem that many other users seem to have experienced in the past as well, but for me it only started to occur after this big update:



What happens is that the game gets stuck between the moment that the map has finished loading and the moment you can select teams. It is stuck in the fixed viewpoint you see when you have loaded the map. I see the white text "connecting..." which then fades away and nothing happens after that. The game doesn't respond to anything and I have to close it manually in Windows.



I have tried many things I found on forums like letting Steam check the cache files, completely deleting the RedOrchestra2 folder in My Documents etc., nothing has worked so far.



I have included the .dmp file from a moment where I let the game crash itself at some point. I'm running RO2/RS on Windows 7 64 bit, Intel i7-2600, Nvidia GTX460, 8GB RAM. Again, this problem did not occur before this update.



Cheers,



Ronald Speirs




Attached Files





File Type: dmp unreal-v7258-2014.09.27-09.58.05.dmp (467.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire