jeudi 25 septembre 2014

GreyList bug

There is a problem or maybe it is normal. When I load IOM mod (which is now GreyListed if I understood) in the server start command line, server get Unranked, and I got this message in Launch.log:




Quote:








[0015.70] Log: SoundMutator.u Failed - Removing Ranked Status

[0015.96] OfficialGameServer: Making Ranked: IP is within CIDR Range (1053995584)

[0016.15] Log: SoundMutator.u Failed - Removing Ranked Status

[0016.15] OfficialGameServer: Removing ranked status: IS_RANKED_UPDATE returning FALSE



Same if I load IOM with a delay with the help of SmartLoader mutator: server gets Unranked



If I start server without IOM in command line, and then I switch a map with IOM to activate it on the server, server keeps Ranked status and IOM is working.





When I get Unraked with IOM mod, server goes to Custom mode



When I stay Ranked with IOM mod server stays in Realism mode








Problem is I can not have automated tasks like restarting server.. I have to activate mutator myself each time and I have to restart server a few times a week to have it working good in server browser (maybe I have this server browser bug because I'm using WINE on Linux system to run the server, but if I don't restart it regularly, it shows wrong map and wrong player number in the server browser untill next server restart)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire