dimanche 28 septembre 2014

RS Possibility: Drivable Ha-Go

Hello all! Just quickly wanted to say, big fan of RO/RS, and I've wanted to get into the modding scene for a while now.





I don't know if this is common knowledge already, but, you recall the Type 95 Ha-Go that can be seen on Rising Storm maps?









It turns out, it was intended to be drivable at one point, as inside the game files is a fully rigged version with a modeled interior!









But unfortunately as you can see they did not include the texture for it.



Since my modelling/texturing skills are very poor, I was planning to tear out all the untextured parts and replace them with a combination of German and Soviet ones.



I thought about just asking Tripwire for the original texture, although they'll most likely say "absolutely not" or simply ignore the question. But what do you guys think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire