samedi 27 septembre 2014

RO2 Revamp the scoreboard!

Hello folks!





After we have now experienced the new update and seen that Tripwire indeed is working and brings nice things out. I still feel there is lots of rooms in this big house called "Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm" that need decoration.



One of the things that I miss a lot from Red Orchestra Combined Arms and Ostfront is that the role is not shown on the scoreboard.

A look to the scoreboard told me what class is desperately short on the battlefield or even if not used at all.



Being an admin on one of 40-1's servers I would also enjoy to see who is who as keeping the server clean and enjoyable would be easier this way. I would know who is not performing their roles if people say "MG's aren't doing their job!" or who is driving the tank and not providing the much needed cover on Bridges.



Currently the remaining time and reinforcements are on the left side of the scoreboard, in my eyes they are placed totally wrong there. Place them above the teams to free up that space.

Now you can add the role info to the scoreboard. I don't need to know the enemy role but certainly I want to know my own team's roles.



Same of course goes for Rising Storm.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire