jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Speed Hack + Session Banned

I just started playing this game again with the new content update and after 3-4 hours of playing I have only managed to complete one or two matches.



I get the speed hack message, and following advice on this forum I stop moving for a bit and let it sync. This problem happens all the time, not just when I'm sprinting. I have tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling punkbuster, and making changes to the config files -- nothing has worked.



My internet connection is wired, and often this problem occurs when my ping is as low as 50 (playing on nearby servers). I am not torrenting or downloading anything while playing and I am the only person who uses my connection. I don't have this problem in any other games. I have



This problem has made the completely unplayable so I hope there is a solution out there, but from my research I haven't found anything that works.



Below is some of my connection information, as well as a screen cap from in game with the speed hack message.



http://ift.tt/1ssYZBJ











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire