dimanche 28 septembre 2014

KF Friends can't connect to my server.

Im hosting my server using the method of Steamcmd.exe (installed separately from Steam) and do it - if i am right it is what i think it is - dedicated. I can join fine. If I invite my friends in it, they say they cannot connect. They tried it with open IP already.



My windows firewall is ON and Killing Floor is allowed in the exception list. Not sure if it counts towards the server executable. Guess I have to try it.



Connection type: Home.



My connection setup is without the router. I am connected directly to my modem.



I talked to my ISP about this issue and they said, they don't have anything regarding so-to-say ports to lock or unlock. So ports can't be the issue.



Perhaps I have some settings to apply too. Unfortunately I registered with steamcmd.exe using my primary account details, when it was advised to use a different one.



Take additional note, that a torrent program of mine works, as it should without applying any settings after installation. That confirms, that there are no ports hindering it.



If it helps, here is my serverlauncher in .bat format and my killingfloor.ini

KF_Server_Launcher.bat


Spoiler!









KillingFloor.ini


Spoiler!









What else can I possibly try :confused:?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire