jeudi 8 juin 2017

RO Community

I've owned every Red Orchestra game since the first one. RO1 was geared toward realism, less "call of duty". Fast forward to Vietnam...it seems 8 out of 10 servers is filled with foul mouthed, bad mannered kids. What is wrong with this community? Are there any servers where I don't have to listen to a 19 year old talk about how he's on probation because he was using heroin and that PCP isn't bad for you? That is literally what I heard people talking about. It's rare that I find a server where people somewhat have manners and are at least leaning on the mature side. It's sad and it's bad enough that I've thought about just dropping this game all together. Now, before some of you think I'm just some soft, can't hear a swear word, softie, I spent 22 years in the Army, in the infantry and special operations and just retired after several combat deployments. Yes, I enjoy gaming, what I don't enjoy are smart *** losers screaming in my ear.

RO Community

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire