So I was playing on a nearly full server, have had no real issues with the game other then some minor things that are being worked on. But as I was playing I went to hit my Mic button (on the G910 keyboard its G5 or F5 in the games case) and accidentally hit G4 or F4 and the game froze. Grey screen, Couldn't alt+tab out, task manager wouldn't let me close it either, the games sound became bugged, continuous clicks, sound looped on one part of music. Eventually the game closed and I was able to start it up. During the opening logos I hear a click. I hit escape and it goes to the main menu. The music plays as usual but now nothing works, I can't click on anything, the keyboard buttons do nothing. I hit escape and the "Exit Game" menu pops up but I am unable to click yes or cancel. I hit the space bar and it just closes and comes back up indefinitely, forcing me to use task manager to close it. This happens every time I start the game. I recently reinstalled the game through steam and have yet to try it but I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to why this happened. What does F4 do in game. I haven't had a chance to look it up as my mouse wasn't allowing me to click on anything and the arrows keys and my keyboard were not working. Will update thread if reinstalling has fixed the issue or not.
Game starts but nothing works.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire