Just got kf2 from the ps+ and was veryyyy happy about it. The problem is: multiplayer doesn't work at all.
The game works fine in solo.
Every time I try to start a multiplayer game, the " looking for a game" window appears bottom of the screen... forever. Waited up to 20 minutes, no change. I tryied all the servers (UE, US, etc.) and same result.
Strange fact, when I start a multiplayer search and try to check the other windows ( classes, etc.) I get a "lost connection to host".
I'm not a rookie with computers, all my other multi games do work perfectly fine. I tryied everything that came to my mind :
Open all ports
Dmz the ps4
Change ip to static ( which the system did not let le do)
Change DNS and / or switch ro another.
I even (which is crazy, don't do that) DMZed the whole local network...
No change at all... I'm close from nervous breakdown. Any idea, or any life-saver dev that may handle the problem?
Kf2 is THE game my buddies and me expected to see on PS+... And not being able to play together is really .... annoying to stay polite
Mighty thanks in advance.
can't play multi at all on Ps4
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire