dimanche 7 décembre 2014

KF2 needs a Nailgun

Ok I watched the new PS4 trailer yesterday and saw an interessting gun at 0:33. It is probably just some Scar modification but with the blue light it reminded me of the Plasmagun we had in Doom3 but since you don´t see blue bullets and it would be a bit too futuristic, even though we had the ZED guns in KF1. ;)



But the next thing what came into my mind was a Nailgun :D I waited yearning for a cool Nailgun in KF1, but all we got was the lame Vlad Impaler. This is not what I waited for. What I want is some kind of Nailgun Fear had. Ok the feature sticking enemys to walls was a bit to extreme in Fear, but hey this game is now almost 10 years old. :rolleyes: But the idea itself is pretty cool.



To have a fast firing "Crossbow" with less damage could be a nice adition to the game.



In another Thread I found via search, there was a discussion about the Stake Gun from Painkiller, but to be honest this is just a reskinned Crossbow. And nothing can beat the oldschool Crossbow. :cool:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire