dimanche 7 décembre 2014

I expected better gunshot sounds

Maybe it's just me, who never has fired a real firearm. In the trailer of PS4 the gunshot sound's seemed to be... not real, like the gun's wouldn't sound that way. I don't decline corrections, so please come!



I don't know how Tripwire works on gunshot sounds but I - for one - would love to hear such gunshots, that were recorded from real gunshots. Perhaps there should be an automatic adjustment between indoors and outdoors gunshot sounds. A firearm will be recorded in both, the studio and in an open silent area (which has an echo effect). Each sound will be played in KF2 depending on where the player is firing his guns.



(In KF1, I like the 9mm gunshot sound AND the concept of firing a full-auto rifle, which has a connection between a looping sound and an ending sound. The Lever-Action-Rifle/M14 EBR is good too.)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire