dimanche 21 décembre 2014

So impressed with the Sound Effects so far!

Just watched the most recent dev diary video (so excited as I've always played and championed the medic class) and I've got to say the Sound FX sound so so sweet!



The bullet hits sound like they're really ripping through, it has weight behind the hits, and I love that (as far as I can hear) the rounds are striking objects behind the target.



I'm a visual guy by trade, but I just want to bring the sound work to the forefront for a second.



Any little details you guys have heard and enjoyed? What would you like to hear or change or have in the final game?



I'm referring to the Sound FX specifically in this post rather that music or ambient sound.



Good job Tripwire.. Good job.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire