dimanche 7 décembre 2014

Reward for getting all the achivements

Hello people,

I've basically signed in this forum to throw out this idea. I'm Italian, so sorry for my english.

BTW, what about adding a reward to players getting all the 285 achivements in KF ? They are some of the hardest achives ever to get in a multy FPS and, for all the new maps and stuff, they are really a lot.

I think it would be kind for all the players that focused a lot on the first release to give them a skin gun, a costume or something celebrative.

Or, just give us a Killing Floor 1 achivement like "get all the previous 285 achivements", cause you keep adding new stuff with new achivements, and I always feel kinda incomplete, like never knowing when I've finally achivede ALL the objectives in the game, without having to wait for new ones.

Thank for listening and have a nice day




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire