mardi 2 décembre 2014

Seasonal achievements after KF2?

Hey all,

I was just wondering that if KF1 patching stands down, what will happen to locked seasonal achievements? I mean, I don't expect this game to be seasonally patched till the end of times, and now that KF2 is coming, maybe the event streams will flow over there, and stop in KF1. This is just speculation, I don't know a thing about the matter.





So if we say that would be the case, will still locked seasonal achievements be locked forever? I like to believe once KF1 stands down, simply all achievements will be available at all times. Currently I have 2 Halloween achievements still locked, the only ones remaining till I hit 100% completion. Will it be possible to do them next summer/halloween?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire