lundi 8 décembre 2014

RO2 game wont start

I have been playing ro2 on my system for some time without any dramas until I accidently installed adware into my google chrome browser. I have managed to delete the infected files but since this happened I can not launch ro2.



When I got to launch the game the mouse pointer start spinning as normal for a couple of seconds then nothing.



I am running windows 8.1

4770K

16GB RAM

2 X 780'S



I have not changed any of my drivers or hardware since the game was working fine.

I have disabled my anti virus software and this doesn't change anything.

I have checked the integrity of the game files as recommended. No difference.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, no difference.



The only other thing that has changed on my computer is that I have to manually start chrome as an administrator or it wont start. I don't seem to be able to start ro2 as an admin.



Do you have any suggestions?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire