mardi 2 décembre 2014

Firebug Crisp/DoT Mechanics?

Hello again with another question:



Since I recently started playing Firebug I read some stuff about it and joined a Hell on Earth game with a premade group of guys... Now I know that Fleshpounds receive less DoT damage, but scrakes take normal damage right? Since we were kiting and I was the last person to light the zeds on fire while running I thought it would be a good idea to burn scrakes... As far as I know they don't rage from the dot damage and also when they are crisped they take more damage from all sources right? Well my (more experienced teammates) did not see it like that and were mad at me but could not properly explain to me why as they told me scrakes do rage from dot damage and the damage boost only applies while their skin is crisped AND still on fire.



I tried to get resources on this, but it seems no tutorial, wiki or other source seems to give clear answers...



So basically my questions are:


  • What exactly defines beeing "crisped up"? And what is the mechanic behind zeds taking more damage when crisped?

  • Do Scrakes/Fleshpounds rage from DoT-Damage? Or can I light them, run, light them, run, ... And they won't be mad at me? ;)


Also: Do you have any tactics to share on a kiting firebug?





Thanks in advance for those who might know and care to share! :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire