jeudi 8 janvier 2015

RO2 Frame loss

Hi all. Used to play a tonne of RO2 on my lappy a while back but I've since upgraded to a tower with a better CPU, more RAM and a fancier graphics card. Problem is that ever since then I've been experiencing problems which I can only describe as frame rate loss as it will constantly freeze and dip below 20/30 frames per second depending on what's happening on screen. This even occurs on the menu screen.

This effect is consistent even when I put the graphics on minimum and in windowed mode, and is even present in the menu screens. I'm at a loss at what to do now.



Had a search on the forums and couldn't find anything on this specific problem. My apologise if I missed a previous thread.



Here's my setup:

CPU: i4760k

RAM: 8Gb DDR3

Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 200

OS: Windows 7

Mother: ACPI x64




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire