mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Optimizing Blood and Gore

Killing Floor is my favorite survival horror game. I like it much better than Left 4 Dead, and have been looking forward to the sequel coming out for Steam. I read an article about how Tripwire will focus on blood and gore for KF2.



But please, for the love of all things diabolical, please include an option to control how much Blood and Gore is seen. I have a bit of a blood phobia. I don't mind gibs, and a little blood isn't a big deal, but I just can't enjoy a game that needs to habitually splash more blood and gore onto the player's screen than the body actually holds.



I think it might also boost sales from others like me if it's advertised that this feature can be optimized. Thanks for considering.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire