samedi 31 janvier 2015

Locked to 60fps... Help!

Problem: RO2 is locked to 60fps at all times, no matter what settings. V-Sync is turned OFF.



So, I've looked around and learned that this is typical. And even found a proposed solution regarding editing the ROEngine.ini's bSmoothFrameRate=False settings, etc.



None of this seems to work for me. And when I ask people in-game about this problem many say that they are well beyond 60fps without having to change any ini settings.



What on earth do I have to do to get RO2 past 60fps? Computer specs are way above minimum specs. I never even get FPS drops, its just absolutely locked to 60fps.



Thanks in advance!



P.S. The human eye can see well in excess of 60fps. Please don't cite that misconception as a reason to ignore the problem. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire