lundi 26 janvier 2015

KF Altering the Menu

Hi guys,



So I've been trying to play around with the GUI in KF, I want to see if I can redesign the menus.



The Intro graphics and things are simple, just a case of replacing them with a new image in the intro.rom.



How would you go about altering the menus in KF such as Designs etc.?



For example, KF's main menu, you have:



Killing floor logo top left, then text below with menu links:



Multiplayer

Host Game

Solo

Etc..



DLC images below that



KF Specimins to the right of the screen





How would you edit that menu? I thought it would be a case of the menu.rom but it doesn't appear to have any impact on the game if its edited or not.



I figure it will require some system file editing, any idea which ones?



Like I say this is just a mini project of mine to learn more about the Unreal Engine.



Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire