vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Game modes?

So I did not play the first killing floor, but I have seen videos on it, and when I heard about killing floor 2, and I saw how good it looked, I was amazed. I am a Call Of Duty Zombies fan, and this seems like a dream game, but if im paying £50 or £40 for a endless horde game with some guns and other maps, I would be dissapointed. I would play the game a lot, but after a while it just would be the same. My friend was a huge left 4 dead fan, and I looked it up and it looks like there was some sort of objective like collect the object, or something, it did look fun whilst killing zombies. So basically I am just curious will there be an objective, or is it just endless hordes. Plus I would only play this Coop with my friends if that makes a difference.



A response would be nice.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire