lundi 26 janvier 2015

KF Why was the whitelist limitation removed?Should I level my parks with "level maps?"

Hello guys, long time KF player (many many years) but never invested too much in the game although appreciating it greatly.



So I have about 100hours logged into the game the last 2-4 years and I have one level 6 perk one 5 and 4s and 3s ands 2s.

I didn't mind and I actually liked that even if it was slow.



I remember at some point that all the modifications where whitelisted , meaning you could level with any map and mod right?Also leveling with those, kf level maps.



So TLDR :

My questions.

1)Why was the whitelist limitation removed?Just out of curiosity, since their stance on this was different before?

2)Do you think I should level using the "leveling perk mod maps"?It is tempting but isn't it much more legit to level on your own?

3)Do you think it was good or bad that this can happen?Since now somebody might be level 6 without much experience in the game really.But then again people maybe want to experience suicidial etc.



Can you guys give me a brief history of these things and your opinions?Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire