mercredi 7 janvier 2015

KF Critcal Error!

I've been playing killing floor with some friends & I seem the be the only one of us having ANY problems, but it seems that at random times while I am playing I will crash to desktop (I haven't noticed anything specific happening/triggering it, and it happens about once every 2-3 games, sometimes more.)





I am not really sure what to do about it, I've been looking at forum posts & the like for almost 2 days straight now trying to fix it but it would seem I just need to post here & see if anyone has any idea what I should be doing about this.





I have uninstalled/reinstalled, verified my cache, deleted my .ini files, along with my whole system file once, tried several different graphics settings, updated my video card drivers & probably more that I am forgetting at the moment, so if anyone's got any ideas I would love to hear them; i really want to get back into game with my buddies!





The message I'm getting from it reads:





Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]





OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601)

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3200 MHz with 4095MB RAM

Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 (4709)





General protection fault!

History: UTexture::Update <- FD3D9RenderInterface::HandleCombinedMaterial <- FD3D9RenderInterface::SetSimpleMaterial <- FD3D9RenderInterface::SetMaterial <- FCanvasUtil::Flush <- UCanvas::DrawTile <- UCanvas::DrawTileStretched <- UCanvas::execDrawTileStretched <- (LobbyMenu Package.LobbyMenu @ Function KFGUI.LobbyMenu.DrawPerk : 040F) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (LobbyMenu Package.LobbyMenu, Function KFGUI.LobbyMenu.DrawPerk) <- UObject::ProcessDelegate <- GUIPage::Draw <- (LobbyMenu Package.LobbyMenu) <- GUIController::NativePostRender <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Icebreaker <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 726F6F6C 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free



!! Thanks !!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire