lundi 5 janvier 2015

Performance in RO2

Hello everybody!



As of recent started with the game Red Orchesta 2, i noticed the performance for my computer can be a lot better with the current computer i have.



My PC:

●Motherboard: Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3

●Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz

●Graphic Card: Radeon R9 280X

●Memory: 12 GB DDR3 2000 MHz

●Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit version



Below the settings i have in the options menu ingame:

http://ift.tt/1xuwl3P



I find it rather strange to hear that other people around me (with several older series of radeon graphic card can run it better then me).

Some maps i start to get a FPS number of around 30/40.



A couple things to keep in my mind what i have done:

●Got the latest video card drivers installed

●None of my CPU are parked and are all active when playing RO2

●I dont run any other heavy programs/games when playing RO2



Could anybody give a tip or something i could look after to make the performance better or any possible reason why the performance is as it is?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire