mardi 6 janvier 2015

Will the AMD videocard black-smoke bug ever get fixed?

I hope there will be a fix for it soon...



It´s not on every map. I doesn´t know it before I haven´t get my AMD videocard (before no bug with Nvidia). It´s a known bug for a lot (or all?) people with a AMD...



Tanking becomes impossible with that bug, everytime I shoot I become a black screen (because of black smoke in front of my optic)... I can´t see where I hit...



This screen is taken on Kaukasus. I throw a Molotow Cocktail (IOM), but this bug is not create by IOM. I have the same black smoke behind tanks on Arad before IOM was released

http://ift.tt/1zRxaR2



here is a picutre of Yakovlevo, that like my tank looks on Arad, too...

http://ift.tt/1AmRfUR





I don´t have seen this bug on all original maps. Molotows where never a problem, just on Kaukasus they are bugged... maybe a Tank on Kaukasus would have the black smoke, too.





Please fix that Tripwire... we have play long enough with that bug.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire