samedi 10 janvier 2015

RO2 VAC Ban - RO2

Hello,



I'm Raidon. Been playing games for a long time and have accumulated a large (for me) game list.

I downloaded Heroes of the West mod and installed as to what the 'Read me' stated, I played it for 10 minutes with no issues what so ever.

I have not played any game since then for a few days and I go to play a game of RO2. I was in-game for about 4 minutes on Games on Net (AU) and a message popped up stating I have been VAC Game Banned.



Have not cheated in any way with any game, I have also looked up VacBanned.com and searched my profile, states 'Not Banned'.

I also checked whilst playing Counterstrike: GO, I can still play.



It doesn't make sense, was I Admin Banned? - Still, it doesn't explain the whole 'VAC Ban' thing.



Anyway thanks in advance for the help and would love to get this cleared up.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire