samedi 3 janvier 2015

Pinsk Marshes-B1

Here is a simple map I have started working on. It is a later war Russian attack through a swamp with seven objectives, still in a very rough state but I am using it to learn the editor. At the moment I am working on adding more decoration to the terrain (it is fairly lacking in marshiness and general features), fixing things like weird water edge lighting and the buggy map, and fixing the bridges so you can move over them without getting stuck.



Its only my second map, and first that I've gotten to a semi-working state, so if anyone wants to try it out I know there ought to be a lot that can be improved and I could use your feedback. My main worry though has been that it will be laggy for people because of the Demyansk pines I used, so that especially I'd like to know about before I move on, whether I can continue to add more without texture density getting too high or something.



Things already working to fix:

-Bridges

-Lighting

-Some bot issues starting about halfway thru points

-general decoration flora+fauna, giving each objective more significance

-balance of forces and classes

-adding covernodes + more cover throughout

-adding radio fxns

-adding different directions of attack from the sides/spawn choices

-possibly destruction or destructable objectives





Here's a link to the file (12.5mb): http://ift.tt/17a0Py5




Attached Images

















File Type: jpg 2015-01-03_00001.jpg (92.7 KB)
File Type: jpg 2015-01-03_00019.jpg (69.7 KB)
File Type: jpg 2015-01-03_00009.jpg (48.2 KB)
File Type: jpg 2015-01-03_00016.jpg (68.2 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire