lundi 5 janvier 2015

KF2 Sound system

I installed KF again to play in holiday and saw KF2 video for the first time. Congratulations on new installment, can't wait. And what is this thread about? Ok, let me tell you:

I am still playing kf because it has one of the best sounds in a game. With properly working eax effects thru openal driver, KF still sounds better than anything out there. I understand you are polishing it for consoles, theres bigger money, but please pay attention to sound system for PC. I know this, most of the fans out there still playing it for weapon feel and sounds of the game. graphics and all that is cool but please do not cut from the original kf sound system to make it fit to consoles.



looks like you are still on unreal engine, ue is very flexible with all sound hardware so I got high hopes for at least same and even better sound system for kf2.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire