jeudi 10 avril 2014

Game will not install prerequisites or save video settings

I purchased this game from Steam yesterday, and I am very disappointed that it will not install. A quick google search tells me that it seems many people have problems installing this game from Steam.



During the installation process the prerequisites failed and gave the following message ' Error Message: VCRedist x64 failed to install.' I have verified the game cache via Steam, downloaded the VCRedist files (as per another post on this forum) and still, it fails. When I enter the game, I can play it, but it will not save any of my video settings. By default, it is in 1280 x 800 (or whatever the default is) but will not save any changes I make. There is no games folder in the 'My Games' Windows directory.



I am running an i5 4670k using Windows 8.



Please advise me on how I can get this game working. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire