Sadly I just learned from reading the weapon stats thread that the ingame K98 is less accurate than the ingame Mosin.
I cannot comprehend how TWI ever came to this conclusion besides from perhaps reading a lot Soviet propoganda bs ofcourse ?
The real life K98 had/has every advantage, incl.:
1) A thicker stepped barrel with better barrel harmonics
2) Better ammunition, such as the 198 grain FMJBT s.S. Ball round with a ballistic coefficient of 0.584 (Not 390 !!)
3) Tighter tolerances and better quality control during manufacture
What happened TWI ?
I cannot comprehend how TWI ever came to this conclusion besides from perhaps reading a lot Soviet propoganda bs ofcourse ?
The real life K98 had/has every advantage, incl.:
1) A thicker stepped barrel with better barrel harmonics
2) Better ammunition, such as the 198 grain FMJBT s.S. Ball round with a ballistic coefficient of 0.584 (Not 390 !!)
3) Tighter tolerances and better quality control during manufacture
What happened TWI ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire