Hey Guys,
I'm here for a quite common question, maybe I'm noob because I couldn't find the proper thread, I'm sorry then.
I'm planning to buy a laptop, with the following specs:
4GB DDR3 RAM
Intel i5-4200U
Radeon HD 8870m
Does anyone has same/similar laptop? I'd like to know its performance in RO2, my goal is High graphics in 1600×900 60 fps. Is that CPU powerful enough for that?
Thanks in advance for your response.
dobragab
I'm here for a quite common question, maybe I'm noob because I couldn't find the proper thread, I'm sorry then.
I'm planning to buy a laptop, with the following specs:
4GB DDR3 RAM
Intel i5-4200U
Radeon HD 8870m
Does anyone has same/similar laptop? I'd like to know its performance in RO2, my goal is High graphics in 1600×900 60 fps. Is that CPU powerful enough for that?
Thanks in advance for your response.
dobragab
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire